Security Camera Systems Protect Your Investment 24/7
MTA's Security Camera Systems will:
- See in the Dark (IR Infrared Capable/Night Vision Capable)
- Send Text Messages and Emails (Sends Your Smartphone or Mobile Device Text Images or Video Clips)
- Broadcast Live Video Images Online
- Allow You to View Live Video Images Remotely Over an Internet Connection Using an Application Loaded onto Your Smartphone or Other Mobile Device
- Detect the Faintest of Sounds
- Communicate Using Two Way Audio
- Record Video Images in Full Motion with High Definition Resolution
- Record High Volumes of Video Images (Terabytes Upon Terabytes of Video Images)
- Send High Volumes of Video Images into the Cloud for Safe Storage and Historical Viewing
- Automatically Defog Camera Lenses
Eight Reasons Why Your Company Should Acquire an MTA Security Camera System
- Video Cameras Reduce Liability Claims Against Your Business. Video evidence helps save your company from false claims against it including claims of harassment, inappropriate behavior, illegal activity, dangerous or neglected work environment, and even physical injury.
- They Promote Safety at Work. Security Camera Systems promote safety in the work place by discouraging inappropriate, illegal, dangerous and violent behavior.
- Cameras Discourage Theft. Many studies show that strategically placed Security Cameras help reduce the frequency of theft from employees, customers and vendors.
- Cameras Discourage Vandalism. Studies show that well placed Security Cameras help reduce the occurrences of vandalism committed against your business.
- Security Cameras Protect You and Your Employees. Employees who have to be alone in the workplace feel more secure knowing that your MTA Security Camera System will help deter acts of illegal or violent behavior against them and the customers.
- Video Surveillance Enhances Your Building Security. By monitoring all entry points with the latest technological advancements, video surveillance will increase the level of security at your place of business.
- Create a Sense of Instant Credibility and Safety for Customers. Security Camera Systems send a message to your existing and potential customers that your business is an upstanding establishment concerned about their well-being and safety.
- Reduce or Help Control the Cost of Insurance Premiums with Security Cameras. Many insurance providers offer a reduced premium cost if a business has deployed a high quality Security Camera System. That's a nice incentive to enjoy all of the benefits while keeping your insurance premiums in check.